The house located directly to the ‘Malerweg’ in the style of the 30s is simple and rustic. With lots of wood and warm colors, the guesthouse oozes the charme of a cozy hiker's lodge. In summer the guesthouse offers a comfortable place to stay for hikers or cyclists on the ‘Elberadweg’. In winter, the living room with woodburning stove creates a cozy atmosphere. From single rooms to double and triple rooms, the BergHaus Rauschenstein is a popular accommodation for families, clubs and groups in the cold season.
Book at our website for the best rates!
As a guest of the Rauschenstein, you not only book a bed, but the three pillars of the holiday philosophy of the Eco-Retreat Schmilka: Accommodation + Culinary + Events.
BergHaus Rauschenstein in a nutshell
• quiet location in the village, directly on Malerweg, 100m to the Elbradweg
• 50m to the mill complex with bathhouse and organic bakery
• 1930s-style decor
• 3 single, 4 double and 3 triple rooms
• cozy lounge with fireplace
• in winter rental as a complete group house for up to 20 people including shared kitchen
• 100% eco-power, 100% organic food
• no own reception, arrival and departure at the Eco-Hotel Helvetia
• free parking 100m away